(30 hr course) September to May
Lessons may be paid for in advance for the entire (30hr) course with a reduced fee of $25.00, or on a per monthly basis, due the first week of each month. Please note the number of classes in each month will vary as you will be paying for a (30hr) course.
- A late fee of $10.00 will apply after the 14th of the month.
- Students with accounts 30 or more days past due, classes will be suspended until account brought up to date.
- No credits or extensions are given for sickness, absences, holidays or snow days. Students may make up class in a duplicate class of age and level.
- There is a $30 fee for all return checks. After the 2nd returned check, accounts must be paid for in cash for the balance of the year.
- All accounts must be paid in full in order for child to participate in recital.
- April & May payments are due in April. May's payment will be credited towards classes, rehearsal and rental of recital facility. All accounts must be paid in full to receive recital tickets.
- No refunds will be given for dismissals.
* There is a $30 registration fee per family due at the time of registration or with the first month's tuition.
Feel free to view our full schedule of classes and fees.